Re: Problem with glade

(a.out:5100): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_bok_clicked'.

(a.out:5100): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_wgtelnet_destroy'.

The symbols for the functions are not being exported in the
executable, so glade_xml_signal_autoconnect is not able to find them.

I usually use C++, but this should work for you. I was able to solve
this by making sure I had the function declared in a header file, and
putting    extern "C"   in front of the return type of the function
definition in the C file. (That part is probably C++ specific).  I'm
also passing --export-dynamic to gcc for linking.

I hope this helps you out.

--Brian Clark