GtkFileChooserButton issues

Hi, I'm trying to use GtkFileSelectionButton, but...

I'm unable to set the button back to the "(None)" state when
nothing is selected.  Of course, I can destroy the button
and create a new one, but that's not very nice.

When it starts in the "(None)" state, user clicks on some
files, but then decides not to select anything and presses
Cancel, the file dialog is closed and the button shows the
last selected file (instead of "(None)"), but no signal
"selection-changed" is emitted.

The latter looks like a bug (I'll report it if it's so), I'm
not sure about the former.

Moreover, it is not possible to get the dialog from
a GtkFileChooserButton, therefore I cannot even connect to
the dialog to detect non-OK closing of the dialog and fix
the button (or, destroy it and create anew).  Is there any
other method to work around it and make Cancel really cancel
the selection?

I'm using Gtk+ 2.6.

Yeti

--