gtk_window_set_position [ was (no subject) ]

Kurucz Istvan wrote:
Hy!

I would like that, the visiting-card window is present in the middle of
modaled main window. I no purpose use the gtk_window_set_position (MainWindow, GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ON_PARENT) funciton, the visiting-card
window always present an other, outside of the main window's aera. What is
the perfect option?

   gtk_window_set_position() should "just work", if it doesnt work for you,
chances are that you are useing a "light" window manager that doesn't implement
that (I've seen this not work on sawfish for example).

Cheers,
                     -Tristan