gtk_window_set_position [ was (no subject) ]
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- To: Kurucz Istvan <ki0029 delfin klte hu>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: gtk_window_set_position [ was (no subject) ]
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:53:42 -0400
Kurucz Istvan wrote:
I would like that, the visiting-card window is present in the middle of
modaled main window. I no purpose use the gtk_window_set_position
(MainWindow, GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ON_PARENT) funciton, the visiting-card
window always present an other, outside of the main window's aera. What is
the perfect option?
gtk_window_set_position() should "just work", if it doesnt work for you,
chances are that you are useing a "light" window manager that doesn't implement
that (I've seen this not work on sawfish for example).
] [Thread Prev