Re: Size of text entries

flood wrote:
Hello, In my app I have a text entry widget that will display a small
number, usually 1-10. However, when I added the entry widget I noticed it
was very big compared to the amount of text that will be stored in it. Also
I should mention the user will not be changing the text inside the entry but
the computer will. My question to you is, is there a way I can change the
size of the entry?

use
gtk_widget_set_size_request ()

but if the user doesn't change the data, why not use a GtkLabel ?

regards,
        Olivier