Re: SIGABRT due double free

Fernando ApesteguXa schrieb:
I'm developing a gtk/gnome application with two threads. An schema of
the application is this:

[SNIP]

thread_func is updating data periodically with a sleep pause.
At this point, I suppose the other thread is catching events normally
(in fact, tabs of the notebook changes without problems). Well, at
short time from run app, I get:

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x00000000006115a0 ***

[SNIP]

The curious thing is that I _have not_ any free, realloc or malloc in
my code, only those that gtk/glib functions like g_file_get_contents
can perform.

This looks like a race condition due missing mutual exclusion.
Did you read the API documentation and the various tutorials?

http://www.gtk.org/api/2.6/gdk/gdk-Threads.html

Cheers,

Andy