Re: valgrind memcheck shows gtk-hello leak memories.

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, sigsegv11 wrote:

I test a very simple gtk program from the gtk-2.0 tutor(http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/x364.html) using valgrind, and it reports the program leak memories. Is it a gtk's problem(really have some memory leaks) or a valgrind's BUG?

Probably neither. To get good results with glib when using valgrind (I think this is still good info), you should configure your glib build using the flag

--enable-gc-friendly

Allin Cottrell