Re: How can I have a progressbar inside a statusbar ?

Colossus escreveu:

Hi,

I searched into the archive and played with the various gtk_container_add and gtk_box_pack_start but without success.
My progress bar is always displaye next to the second statusbar:

Hi,

Like Thunderbird, Firefox, etc, I think about instead a status it's used one hbox and many viewports widgets. I will see in Thunderbird source code to verify this. If you open de Glade, new window, add a vbox with 2 parts, on superior part add a textview widget and on inferior part add a hbox with 3 parts. On this hbox, add one viewport, click the right button on this viewport, viewport1, select, CTRL+X, click with the left mouse button on scrollbars and then DEL. Click on each part of the hbox and CTRL+C. Now you have something like Firefox style. The viewport add the shadow efect/property. On one of this viewports, you can insert/add a progressbar.

--

[]'s

Claudio Polegato Junior

Um peregrino de Problemas; Um pergaminho de Soluções.