How to get a GtkSizeGroup?

Hi,

I have a number of comboboxes that I want to have exactly the same size, and also I want them to align vertically. I can't use a table because in the dialog I want to use them there will be some text in between. Somebody on this list pointed me to use GtkSizeGroup.

However using that I still can't get it right. I attached a very simple project, where I try and do it. I'm hoping that somebody can take a took at it and tell me what I do wrong.

Thanks

Jaap