Re: GTK- How to get the text appearing on the button

You can use the following function
 gtk_button_set_label(button,label);
 Regards,
K.Sadheeskumar
 On 11/15/05, suganya dgbmicro com <suganya dgbmicro com> wrote:

Hi all,

I need help in getting the text that appears on the button widget.

I have a button "HOLD". When I click this, function-A will be called and
the text on the button is changed to "REMOVE HOLD"

When "REMOVE HOLD" is clicked function-B needs to be called.

ie, function-A must be called when HOLD is clicked and function-B must be
called when REMOVE HOLD is clicked.

Which GTK function do I need to call in order to get the text appearing on
the button?

Thanks in advance...
B.Suganya