Re: assertion `GTK_IS_PROGRESS_BAR (pbar)' failed when closing the window while the progress bar is pulsing

Colossus schrieb:
It appears in my app that when a progress bar is pulsing and I close the window by clicking on the X upper right button I receive the message in the subject. If I wait for the progress bar to finish pulsing I don't get the warning. Why this ?

It seems like the window destroy event isn't processed and the program
tries to access the already destroyed progress bar.

Cheers,

Andy