Re: GTK + Xine

christophe schrieb:
What kind of widget sould i include in my GTK Glade designed application
in order to include a  libxine based video viewer window ?
Are there some basic examples or docs about that ?

Custom made widget are added with the custom widget. This one needs a
callback function that actually create the widget and returns it.
I've not seen a better way with glade-2. glade-3 will come with
generic object inspection and the ability to add own widgets.

Or am I wrong?

Cheers, Andy