Rotate an image?

Hello!
Sorry for bothering you, I´m new on this list, also new in GTK.
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I need to do something that seems pretty simple, I need to show an
image and rotate it according to a parameter received.
I´ve seen in previous posts that many of you have achieved something like this, I wonder if anyone could send
me an example of the source code, I will really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!