Re: GtkButton doesn't always react on mouse clicks

On 11/2/2005 2:37 PM, Nickolai Dobrynin wrote:
Brian,

Thanks for your response.  Can you think of any work around for this
particular pseudo-bug?
Anything on the low level that could be changed?

Not that I know of, sorry.  I'd suggest filing a bug on
bugzilla.gnome.org (after first searching to see if it's been reported
already).

        -brian

Best,

Nickolai

On 11/2/05, *Brian J. Tarricone* <bjt23 cornell edu