Manual Menu Stock Items, Moving/Hiding Mouse

Hi all,

A few Questions:

How do I use stock items/icons in manually constructed menus? I know I a
menu item is derived from GtkBin so I could manually put the icons and a
label in a box into the item.. I just want to know if there's a
shortcut.

Is there a gtk/gdk function for moving the mouse pointer? At the moment
I have my own function using xlib:

void gtk_warp_pointer(GtkWidget *window, gint x, gint y)
{
        Display *display =
(Display*)gdk_x11_drawable_get_xdisplay(window->window);
        XWarpPointer(display, None,
gdk_x11_drawable_get_xid(window->window), 0, 0, 0, 0, x, y);
}

Obviously this isn't portable, I don't really plan on porting, but In
case I ever did it would make it lots easier if there was a portable
function.

Also how do I hide the mouse pointer?

Thanks!
--