Re: gspawn_async_with_pipes questions

Colossus wrote:
Hi,

I need gspawn_async_with_pipes to run the unzip command this way: unzip
-l foo

The output should go in a gtk_tree_view. My questions:
1) May I pass NULL to the last 5 arguments of gspawn_async_with_pipes
for the purpose of filling
the gtk_tree_view ?

yes, no problem, although the last argument is the error, you might want
to look at it..

2) Child setup and user data ? What do I have to give
to these arguments ??

use NULL if you don't need any child setup.

I use this for example to close the stderr of the child and make it a
copy of the stdout.

regards,
        Olivier Sessink