size-allocate ginal and layout resizing.

Hi,

    I have a gtklabel and am using g_signal_connect
hadnler to the size-allocate signal to modify the size
of the layout based on the text font size.

    So if the text is too tall to fit, based on the
text height being greater than the layout's height I
reduce the font size by 1 pt till it fits into the
layout.

    But I can't realize the change in layout size even
after I set the font size in the pango font
description and change the context on the pangolayout.

    I'm not sure what else I need to do here. I don't
want to resize the layout on the expose-event to avoid
flickers.

Thanks for you replies.

- Barath.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile