Re: Data alignment in a GtkTreeViewColumn

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 16:23 -0400, David Hampton wrote:
Does anyone know if getting the data to be right aligned in a resized
column is possible?  I'd appreciate any pointers.

Never mind.  I had overlooked the expand parameter to
gtk_tree_view_column_pack_start (), thinking it was the same as the
expand parameter to gtk_tree_view_column_set_expand ().  The former
expands the data within the column; the latter expands the column within
the view.

David