Re: How to use the mouse wheel?

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 19:42 +0200, Daniel Pekelharing wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use the mouse wheel, I already have a mouse callback,
I think I just need to know what the GDK_*_MASK  definition is for the
wheel, I have my widget set up for button press/release:

gtk_widget_add_events(widget, GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_MASK |
                      GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE_MASK);

That will work ... you'll get a GDK_SCROLL event.

                                                Owen