Re: gtk_clist_append

thanks for the valuable suggestion. in the same way i have one more
query.

i am developing gui with glade and c. i have a file selection widget and
a clist widget, when i selected the file from the file selection widget
and pressed ok, the selected file path has to be displayed on to the
clist widget. how can i get this functionality.

thanks once again;

vasu.