Re: glib's key-value file parser

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 14.05.2005, 18:24 +0200 schrieb Miguel Mendez:
Hi,

I've been reading about glib's .ini-like parser functions, but there
seems to be no way of creating a new file so, how does the application
create a new config file if it doesn't exist? There doesn't seem to be
any kind of g_key_file_write sort of function.

TIA,

Hello Miguel,

I think it work in following way:
(1) create an empty ini-file with the functions from stdio/stdlib
(2) g_key_file_new();
(3) g_key_file_load_from_file();
(4) use "g_key_file_set_*"-functions for setting the data
(5) g_key_file_free();

I cannot swear that it works in the described matter, but I don't see
any other way.

Best regards

JÃrgen