Re: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL debugging

Hi Daniel,

what I do is to have the same version of gtk and glib I have from portage installed again to my homedir built from source. So I have $HOME/debug with debug version of some libs. When I have to gebug I just lauch the app as
env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/debug/lib gdb ./my-app --g-fatal-warnings

Stefan
Thanks Oliver,

I tried that but it is still the same. Do I have to have gtk+/glib etc
compiled with the debug option? (I use gentoo)