Re: How to disable the esc key in gtkdialog?

Am Fr, den 13.05.2005 schrieb éç å um 03:51:
The gtkdialog destroy itself when get a esc key. How
can I trap the key and disable this feature?
And can I get the key input and deal with it myself in
common types of gtkwidget?
Thanks.

I am not using GTK 2.x but 1.2 and have done it this way:

Trap the "event" signal of the dialog and check for keypress events:

if (event->type == GDK_KEY_PRESS)

Then you can set the result of your event handler to TRUE (IIRC) for
signalling the event is consumed and should not be handed further.

Should be translatable to GTK2 somewhat similar...

HTH,
Marc