Re: text view, text buffer, text iter problems

Hi

Me again :D

I didn't make it...yet. Simply i get NULL or some rubish. I did my structure up and down and again up and down, my variables, ... but nothing. I get this error when i run program:

"(iao:9626): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktextbuffer.c: line 1467 (gtk_text_buffer_get_text): assertion `start != NULL' failed"

This means what? This have something with start iter or what?
Any other way to get this buffer or something?
I already have big headache because of this...:(

Thanks

stanks