Re: problem with gtk and frames

Ð ÐÑÐ, 27/03/2005 Ð 18:09 +0000, chaica ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Hi,

I've got a small problem with frames. I made a screenshot to illustrate
my problem at http://www.ohmytux.com/screenshot.png

Indeed you can see that the frame borders are too close to the
application border (about 1 pixel). I tried different solutions but I
just managed to create a global space, widening the gap between the
application border and the frames and the menu also which is not good :)

If you have any idea, thx.

Try gtk_container_set_border_width(GTK_CONTAINER(MainWindow), pixels);