Re: notebook causes segmentation fault
- From: Raj <ringuva novell com>
- To: Eljin <ljohnson accessnet com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: notebook causes segmentation fault
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:56:47 +0530
gint = page;
gtk_notebook_remove_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(notebook1) , page);
Seems like you missed a step in setting the notebook1 pointer to a valid
widget. As of now, it is a stray pointer & obviously you would segfault.
You'd be receiving the widget's pointer to your callback anyway, so try
using that pointer.
] [Thread Prev