Re: How to make toolbar without GTK_CAN_FOCUS

Miroslav Rajcic wrote:
I am trying to make my toolbar (with tool buttons) not to receive focus
when Tab is used to move focus along the window widgets.

I've tried to call
GTK_WIDGET_UNSET_FLAGS(widget, GTK_CAN_FOCUS);
to both toolbar widget and every single tool button, but it doesn't seem to
work.
Toolbar still gets focused when Tab key is used to change focus.

Anyone has a clue?

I'm having a similar problem.  I have GTK+ 2.0.6 and 2.6.4 installed.
With 2.0.6, everything works just fine.  However, with 2.6.4 my
toolbar grabs focus, even though I see

  static void
  gtk_toolbar_init (GtkToolbar *toolbar)
  {
    GtkToolbarPrivate *priv;

    GTK_WIDGET_UNSET_FLAGS (toolbar, GTK_CAN_FOCUS);

in the GTK+ sources.  Is it a bug or a ``feature''?  I don't make
anything to prevent focusing, but with 2.0.6 it doesn't get focus by
default.

Paul