Re: How to get the first visible row in a tree view?

Le dimanche 13 mars 2005 Ã 19:14 +0000, David Rosal a Ãcrit :
Hi.

I have a scrollable tree view with a list of filenames, and I want to
know which filename appears in the row at the top of the visible part of
the tree view. I'll use this information later to restore the scrolling
status of the tree view.

The question is: is there any way to know the contents of the first
visible row in a tree view?

gtk_tree_view_get_tree_path_at_pos with the right position should do.
Except getting the right position would be dirty - I don't know how to
get the offset of the content part, which depends if there are headers
visible.