RV: GObject

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jorge Monsalvo [mailto:jm_tecno2002 yahoo com ar]
Enviado el: Lunes, 07 de Marzo de 2005 14:26
Para: 'Tristan Van Berkom'
Asunto: RE: GObject

Thanks Tristan,

When I said "..run in the main loop.." I mean that the object must "do
something" during its life. What I want to do is execute one object
method (main object routine) from a timeout event, and this method could
decide to fire a signal, getting special care in how many time the pack
of routines used to keep inside the timeout lapse.

Regards

Jorge