GObject

Hi people!

Can somebody point me to an example of GObject library development? I
've read the Lacage paper about GObject but I couldn't get an idea of
what I must do for my application.

What I want is create some "objects" that can run in the glib main loop
and send some signals when an event occurs. I said objects because I
want many instances of different kinds of objects.

Just for extend my explanation. The application is the front-end of an
access control system. In this application I must get, for example, an
object called "door" with different events like "opened", "ID card
read", etc. Based on these events, I must solve a little logic and start
some routines.

There are so many ways to solve this but I really like the GTK method...

Thanks

Jorge Monsalvo
Argentina.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.