moving windows

hi,

i'm trying to align two windows so that they are exactly next to each
other. to achieve this, i set the gravity of on of them to north east
and the other one to north west (with glade).

now my code looks like this:

gtk_window_get_position(GTK_WINDOW(window.startup), &x_pos, &y_pos);
gtk_window_move(GTK_WINDOW(window.startup_users), x_pos,  y_pos);

the first one is the north west window (though this should be of no
importance).

but this doesn't align the windows exactly, the one i moved is a bit
more to the north west than it should be.

any hints?

gyözö

--
"See - the thing is - I'm an absolutist.  I mean, kind of ... in a way
..."