RE: documentation of GtkBinding

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 14:39 -0600, Boncek, John wrote:
Thanks, Owen.  I'll definitely have to check out the book when it comes
out.

The book isn't coming out ... after some years of working on it, it
came apparent that the author group was better suited to writing
GTK+ than writing about GTK+, and the project was abandoned.

What we had is available as the gtk-book module in GNOME CVS, but it
is pretty badly out of date in most areas and far from complete.

Regards,
                                        Owen