RE: combo box with some preset

Otherwise, well copy code of spin button, and write
a new widget, but deriving from combo, instead of
entry. combo-spin!

Maybe simpler - without changing gtk code:

Put the combo in a table of 2x2 (rowspan 2)

Put two buttons in the remaining 2 boxes with up and down buttons.

Glue the code to the buttons to up/down the value un the combo
entry...

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I will fiddle around a bit and see
which method I can get to work (given that I'm still a newb to this).

-Josh