Re: Background Image for GtkFixed

Thank you very much Greg, I solve my problem using gnomecanvas to
handle my graphics objects including a Fixed widget , but yes if you
can send me these codes I will be thankfull, I'm planning to set a
background to this fixed using "gtk resource control" and your code
might be useful to me :)

Thanks a lot and sorry again for my multiple messges :)

regards,

Rodrigo Vaz