Re: Will this create a memory leak? Can't determine from top.

Should I define an array of char pointers
*message[TABLE_SIZE][TABLE_SIZE] to hold the pointers created by
g_strdup_printf or would that just be a waste of memory?

Obviously I would then produce this at the end of the program:

/* lets free all memory */
for(i = 0; i < TABLE_SIZE; i++)
        {
        for(j = 0; j < TABLE_SIZE; j++)
                {
                g_free(message[i][j]);

but I'm wondering wether that is necessary since glib (at least in the
documentation) is supposed to automate everything and its grandmother.