Re: Segmentation fault in GHashTable
- From: "David Necas (Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Uzytkownik <uzytkownik2 poczta onet pl>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault in GHashTable
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:25:27 +0200
On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 05:59:37PM +0200, Uzytkownik wrote:
I've problem with GHashTable:
self->private->check = g_hash_table_new(g_int_hash, g_int_equal);
g_hash_table_insert(self->private->check, GINT_TO_POINTER(3), "%%(.*)");
In unit test(I use check) it show:
check-plik.c:30:E:Core:funkcja: (after this point) Received signal 11
And I know that error is in seconde line.
What is wrong?
g_int_equal() and g_int_hash() take *pointers* to integers.
For direct integer keys you have to use g_direct_hash().
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
] [Thread Prev