Re: GtkTreeView issues (porting from GtkCList)

On 6/24/05, Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow fbihome de> wrote:
Ok ok! However it doesn't work on my situation. What I am trying to do
is something similar a bookmark. Then it has a root folder: Bookmark
(that cotain all the folders and url's); and it has the url's (that
are the 'leafs'). One requirement is I may move the folders and url's.
So I need a way to not move something to outside the Bookmark folder,
neither to inside a url...

Do you understand me?

Not really - are you talking about visual 'drag and drop' of items inside
the tree view?
in resume, this is it! ;)

I've never done any DnD.

JMG

this is the problem, it seems nobody have never done it!

--
André Pedralho
Bachelor in Computer Science