Re: 100 Different Colors

Thanks Jan-Marek and everyone else who replied. The
suggestions have been really helpful. I'm making some
progress. But I didn't know I had to deal with
hue/saturation/intensity stuff for this.

I searched but couldn't find any documentation for
gtk_hsv_to_rgb()?? One website (pretty old one) said
it was a private function. Can anyone point me to the
function's documentation if there's any?

There isn't any - it's internal, that's why you have to get the sources
and copy the function into your project :-)

It's not very complex.

JMG