Toggle Button CellRenderer in GtkTreeView

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the bg color of a toggle
button in TreeView? TreeView actually displays either
radio or check buttons (not toggle buttons). I know
radio/check buttons do not have background, so I would
have to put them in EventBox and change the color of
the Eventbox.

But I was wondering if the same thing is possible when
they're displayed in TreeView columns?

Thanks a lot! Regards, Alexei.