drawing stuff inside the TreeView

Hi!

  I need to create a Tree widget that has 1 column.
Each row in the column should contain a small circle
and some text (filename) next to it. The color of the
circle represents the file type. I have to draw
circles myself with gdk_draw_arc(). But I cannot see
how I can draw something inside the Tree Column.

  Then, how do I pack the circle AND text inside 1
column? Is it possible to put 2 things in 1 column,
b/c I don't want to create 2 separate columns.

  Can someone give some hints about this matter?

Regards, Alexei.