scratchbox / Re: arm-llinux-gcc cross compile

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 10:56 -0400, Mike Gilorma wrote:
I'm trying to develop an application to run on a pxa-255 based system, so I
need to use a cross complier.  When I try to cross compile, I get an error
message that says "gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory."  The test program
I have written complies fine normally, and I have used the cross compiler
successfully before, any ideas what I might try?

If you want to do it the easy way, try using Scratchbox from
http://www.scratchbox.org/

Scratchbox provides a sandboxed environment to avoid common
cross-compilation problems. You'll find some toolchains for ARM there, I
don't know if they have been tested against pxa-255 (but I hope you'll
tell) :)

- Toni