need help in GtkTreeView

Hi,
I am trying to use GtkTreeView in one of my application. This is
multi-threaded application and all the threads sends info to one
thread and the main thread displays them all. At times I am facing
some error like
(nif21:27206): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreeview.c: line 4777
(do_validate_rows): assertion `gtk_tree_model_iter_next
(tree_view->priv->model, &iter)' failed.
There is a disparity between the internal view of the GtkTreeView,
and the GtkTreeModel.  This generally means that the model has changed
without letting the view know.  Any display from now on is likely to
be incorrect.

or

(nif21:27206): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreeview.c: line 3680
(gtk_tree_view_bin_expose): assertion `has_next' failed.
There is a disparity between the internal view of the GtkTreeView,
and the GtkTreeModel.  This generally means that the model has changed
without letting the view know.  Any display from now on is likely to
be incorrect.

Please help me in solving the problem.

I have attached the sample code, this is how i use it in my application.

thanks in advance,

G. G. Hegde