Re: Pango GTK+ on Windows

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:37:02 +0200
Alf Stockton <alf stockton co za> wrote:

The error I am getting from a program I wrote using GTK+ 2.6.7 on
Windows reads:-

Pango-ERROR**:file shape.c: line 75(pango-shape) assertion failed:
(glyphs->num_glyphs > 0) aborting

Help ..... what have I done wrong or what is missing in my setup?
BTW The Pango version is 1.2.0.
I have the same problem with my program. I think pango sometimes does
not link correctly. check with dumpbin /dependencies to see if pango is
listed. It should be but it is probably not. Unfortunately I don't know
how to cope with this problem.

hs