Re: Same again ....

gtk_combo_box_get_active_text() is new in 2.6, so it can
disappear only when you replace 2.6 with some older version.
I repeated twenty times "What a dud!" so I believe I won't do it again :-)
Really I forgot to update my version ....

However the shaded list stuff stays.
But I have to say that I do not use

gtk_combo_box_get_active_text()

but my own version I quoted since

gtk_combo_box_get_active_text()
segfaults here 5as it did on my previous install,
a bug that seems related to suse more than
to gtk since it seems to happen only with me :-(
(I changed hardware but I'm still with suse 9.2).

So ... may I ask for further hints?
Thanks,
Cheers, A.O.