Re: spanned table cell expansion

Alem Dain schrieb:

On 6/17/05, Karl H. Beckers <karl h beckers gmx net> wrote:
that sounds promising ... though I can't quite claim to understand why
this helps, yet.

Well, my guess is that the table will grow any column that has a
widget in it which has GTK_EXPAND set.  So just make sure that only
the columns you want to expand have such widgets in them.

-Alem

Aahh,

so what you're suggesting is (in my case) remove the expand bits from the hscale and entry and put an invisible dummy widget in the middle column with expand set .... will try that.

Karl.