Re: Acquring RGB values from GdkPixbuf

Oh hey, I just thought of something. Are you treating your red, green,
and blue values as if they were on a scale of 0 to 255? This is what I
expected too, but it turns out I think they are on a scale of 0 to
65535. So you need to divide them by 256 in order to get values you
are used to. Not sure if this helps....

Chris