Re: Any way to disable window decorations (including "X" button)?

Paul Santa Maria wrote:
Hi -

I'm implementing a kiosk-style application in GTK+, and it's important to
*disable* window resize, minimize, maximize, etc.

Is there any way to simply remove window decorations (especially the "X" close
button) from a GTK+ window?

Hi,
    IMO, the kiosk itself should ensure that there is no window manager
noise interfereing with the application on display; I work on an
embedded jukebox system wich runs a GTK+ gui, we actually just dont
run any window manager at all.

Cheers,
                                     -Tristan