GTK+ app on Windows

I have just received the following error while attempting to run my application on a strange machine.

The implication is that even though I compiled & linked with -static this did not work. So rather than do a piece-meal of all required libraries I would appreciate finding out either why the -static did not do what I wanted or expected or how do I find the dependencies.
I cannot find a copy of ldd.exe on the development box.

How do I do an equivalent of ldd on a Windows machine?

--
---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches.  If the vending machine
doesn't sell it, they don't eat it.  Vending machines don't sell
quiche.