Newsgroups: comp.terminals
From: Simon Tatham <ana    pobox com> - Find messages by this author
Date: 01 Jun 2005 16:16:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Putty Command meny Keymapping
original | Report Abuse

<jelli    gmail com> wrote:
This may be a GTK question, but I figured I'd start here first.
[...]
In the PuTTY command menu (Ctl-Right click) there's an option for "copy
all".  If you hover over any of the menu commands with the mouse, you
can assign keystrokes to them.

Goodness, I'd never noticed that! It's certainly not anything I did,
so I can only assume GTK is doing it on my behalf and didn't even
bother to tell me :-)

I think you were right the first time, I'm afraid: this is a GTK
question.
--
Simon Tatham         "The difference between theory and practice is
<ana    pobox com>    that, in theory, there is no difference."