Re: GError and gettext. Should I or shouldn't I?

Uzytkownik wrote:
Should I use gettext in GError messages?
In message is position of error in file.
Or it will be print on stdout or for example on GUI show fragment of
file.

Heh,
    You made me jump, I've been using error->message to display
save/load errors in glade3, dont worry; I just verified that its ok.

You should use:
      g_set_error (error, domain, error_num,
                   _("Translated error"));

and *not* use:
      display_error (error_window, _(error->message));

Cheers,
                            -Tristan