Simple Query

Hello Everybody

This is my 1st mail in this group.

I have got Freescale's i.MX21 Board( as target. it's having ARM9T as its CPU core. .I m using Montavista
Linux on the Host PC.

I have to develop simple mobile Menu Screen( as we see in mobiles) on the host,  And finally I have to
display my application on the LCD provided with the Board.

can i use GTK for this purpose...What about the Cross compilation tools in GTK
Are they freely available on net.. ..

guide me in this regard....i m new to This GTK...

Thanx
Hazzy

 Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com